Have they given up?

Dave in Phoenix AZ pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:17:38 -0700

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:51:30 -0400, Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:
>I have never come
>>across anybody using any version of Windows that has had even
>>heard of PMMail.

Raising my hand from the back of the room....here I am.

Gave up on 0S/2 years ago since needed so many Win32 programs.  But I
certainly agree Win98 latest is very unstable, still based on the old DOS
kernal.   I wish OS/2 had been better maintained for non enterprise clients.
When it ran old Win3.1 programs better than Windows was great, but just
needed more program flexibility with later Windows.

But have used PMMAIL since it first came out in Windows and converted from
OS/2 version years ago.

Dave, Liberated Christians, Phoenix AZ
Swinging, Polyamory Resource Center at http://www.libchrist.com
Promoting Intimacy and Other-Centered Loving Sexuality
Sybian for women and Venus for Men's sexual pleasure