PMMail Bug Page

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 00:00:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I would like to volunteer some space and bandwidth for a PMMail Bug
List.  I think that all PMMail users would benefit from having access
to a list of known problems and workarounds.  I don't have time right
now to assemble and maintain a list, but if someone else wants to put
one together I'll provide them with a copy of the bug list I assembled
last October and I'll post their page once it's assembled as well as
future  updates.  The type of page I envision would be something like
Steve Wendt's excellent Communicator for OS/2 page at
http://www.os2bbs.com/os2news/Communicator.html .  This page has become
the defacto place to check for anyone experiencing a problem with
NS4.61 for OS/2 or looking for a way to enhance it.

Are you interested in authoring a PMMail Bug Page?  Please contact me
(rpcohen@neurotron.com) and we can discuss the details.  Also, if
anyone who has any ideas or suggestions for the page please post them
to this list so that the page or pages can be made as useful as
possible for everyone.

Thanks,

Ralph Cohen
rpcohen@neurotron.com

P.S.  Personally, I hope that BSW will live up their promises and make
this list unnecessary. Recent history, however, would indicate that it
is not likely to happen anytime soon. :-(