Have they given up?

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 06:27:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:20:03 +0100, David Gaskill wrote:

>Maybe if you find the discussion of PMMail on the PMMail mailing list
>boring you shouldn't bother to subscribe?

It didn't sound like a PMMail discussion to me, either.  It sounded
like pointless bad-mouthing.  The owner's business decisions are
not my business.  The product works well for me.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!