Have they given up?

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:18:40 -0400

>2  Are there any  plans for the release of a bug fix update to PMMail/2
>*AND* PMMAIL 2000 in the next 3 months?  How about the next 6 months?

Yes, within the month.  Possibly even sooner.   Testing in house should be
beginning here in the next few  days.

A 'Lite' freeware version of PMMail will likely be released in the next week.

>3.  Are there any plans for the release of a new enhanced version of
>PMMail/2 *AND* PMMAIL 2000 this year?

Next release will have SMTP Authentication, and many of the existing issues  have been
addressed.  I have not yet received the latest reports on it and am still waiting on specifics
and my first look.

IMAP will unfortunately require some major code changes before it is added.

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr.
jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

Blueprint Software Works, Inc.
http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com