Have they given up?

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:05:31 -0700

Thursday, April 13, 2000, 1:00:00 PM, Alexander wrote:
> And to think that I delete all that (I normally onyl keep about a year,
> with some totaly useless threads deleted also). Looks like its time to
> carry the garbage outside...

    Hell, I only have sent mail archives back to 12/97 for myself.  I rarely
keep incoming mail for too long and certainly not in some comprehensive
manner.  Great to rebuild archives, though.  It looks like a lot but on my
machine a single copy of those message is <0.5% of my total HD space.  The
HTMLized versions are larger, of course.  The ollllld archives I'll bzip2 and
let them sit for who knows how long.  Really doesn't cost anything to keep
them around.  :)