E-mail that crashes PMMail 2000

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:33:20 -0300 (ADT)

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:27:56 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>up how much he posts.  I didn't dispute his volume of posting
>when I wrote the message, and I don't now.  I'm not sure why
>Trevor brought that up in his reply.

BSW is, in the grand scheme of things, a small company, employing
only a handful of people so far. I'm one small part of that "handful
of people", I'm here, I read what goes on on this list, and I reply
when possible. Even though it's not an "official" presence I thought
that qualified as a lack of silence on BSW's part.

>  (As an aside, the comments I made weren't necessarily directed
>   at Trevor, but rather at BSW.  In his reply Trevor starts off taking
>   offense on BSW's behalf, but towards the end of that post tries
>   to distance himself by saying he is not paid.   My comments were

You misread what I said. I didn't say I'm not paid by BSW. I am.

I said I am not paid _to read this list_. I do it out of curiousity,
to stay current, for enjoyment, and because it seems like the right
thing to do.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6