How to deal with High ASCII (umlauts etc)

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:40:44 +0200 (CED)

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:02:45 +0200, Jonas T Larsson wrote:

> If you get mails that have high ascii chars substituted for a diversity
> of erroneous chars (in my case several times a day) you can restore the
> right chars by pressing alt-v alt-v. This is of course just a temporary
> workaround till BSW gets a corrected version out. At least it makes my
> mails possible to read.
>
> Unfortunately this does not solve the problems with substitutions when
> escaping to an external editor this bug is persistent. Ralph, is this
> bug in your list?

Since I have not seen such behaviour I trust this is a PMMail for Windows
problem only. Anyone seen something like that (except malformed
non-RC822-conformant messages) in PMMail/2?
SaS
--
       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!
  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter