Another Wish for the List

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:51:16 -0300 (ADT)

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 00:20:55 +0200 (CDT), Francesco Loffredo wrote:

>Maybe I didn't get the point, but.... I have just dragged a message from a
>folder (let's call F1) and dropped it in another (call it F2) while F1
>belonged to an account and F2 to a different one. It had been successfully
>moved and automatically reindexed, without any problem!
>Wait a minute, I'll try selecting more than one and doing the same move.....
>Done, without a fuss. What version of PMMail/2 did you try?

He was referring to moving messages automatically, hence his
reference to a REXX script. You can not move messages between
accounts with a filter in PMMail. You can move them "manually" with
drag and drop, as you describe.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6