Archive cc of pmmail

Mike Kilroy pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 07:04:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hey, this is what I do too!  I move my old emails to cc of pmmail on
another drive.  Had to do that with warp4 as too many emails in the
subdirectories caused massive time delays (many seconds) to switch
from one mail to another.  But with WSeB that problem went away;  I
now have more emails in my regular cc of pmmail than in the old cc
version, and it is just as snappy as ever.  So WSeB has another great
feature - much better HPFS control somehow.

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:54:07 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>You can install as many copies of PMMail on your computer as you want

Mike, AC8V

              \\|//
           (  o . o  )