Another Wish for the List

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:53:07 -0300 (ADT)

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 07:39:06 -0700 (PDT), Kris Sorem Sr wrote:

>This functionality shouldn't be that difficult to implement. The code
>already exists to some extent. The 'message find' capability of PMMail
>already uses ICSL filtering and permits account search selection across
>multiple accounts. It would be beneficial to adjust the 'move' and 'copy'

No, I don't think it does. Can anyone confirm that they can search
for messages in multiple accounts at once?

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6