Another Wish for the List

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 19:19:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:53:07 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>No, I don't think it does. Can anyone confirm that they can search
>for messages in multiple accounts at once?

Trevor, you misstated what I said. I said 'permits account search
*selection* across multiple accounts'. No where did I say _at once_. If I
activate search from one account, I am not restricted to just that account
as is the case with the ICSL filtering actions of move and copy. Instead,
I can select which account including account subdirectories to search.
Therefore, the functionality to select the account as well as the
directory within that account already exists in conjunction with ICSL
filtering. The search function does this.
--
/s/~Kris <norseman@humboldt1.com>