Have they given up?

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 10:03:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 16 Apr 2000 09:55:10 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>Agreed, speaking as someone who has been playing for about 2 weeks. I
>keep going back for more and I keep getting punched in the eye by KDE
>and Gnome. :-)

This may be off topic, I'm not sure what the topic is, anymore.
I haven't been able to print from KDE, either by dragging a file
to the printer icons or by selecting the print icon in an editor
window.  Any ideas about how to cure this?

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!