Have they given up?

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 23:38:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000 00:22:12 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>If OS/2 used Linux's sensible partition/directory naming conventions,
>editing config.sys would not have been necessary.

The more time I spend with Linux, the better I like it.  If I could
run my (InCharge) financial software and log in to work, I think
I could live with Linux.  However, if one more smartass says the
command line is the place to be, I will smite him with my 40-year old
mainframe OS sword.  Command lines are for children who can type and
want to show it off.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!