OT Scitech support (was Re: Have they given up?)

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 12:09:59 -0700 (PDT)

support@scitechsoft.com

>deny on their web site that their OS2 Display Doctor even
>supports the new high performance chips from nVidia, 3Dfx, and
>S3 Savage. But, I run nVidia TNT2 with their Beta 9 SW???
>Sounds like tech support ass-covering to me.

Those are currently supported in VBE mode, which is slower.  Fully
accelerated drivers for those are coming in the next couple of months.
In fact, the S3 Savage should already be in there, and the 3Dfx Banshee
and Voodoo 3 will be in the next public release.

Here we go off-topic again... :)

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)