Have they given up reading PMMail-L for lack of useful info?

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:31:58 +0200 (CED)

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:25:17 -0500 (EST), Rodney R. Korte wrote:

> How about this-  Steve, how about starting another list to which off-topic
> threads in PMMail-L automatically get rerouted?  Call it PMMail-L-OT.  Now
> *that* would be slick.
Swell!

> (Notice the emphasis without using HTML.)

Bravo! Applause!

Sorry! But after 3 days almost non stop in front of the screen I tend to
get a little moronic.... Didn't even realize that this thread kept going so
long, but together with some java and a couple of lil' white pills it kept
_me_ going....

Of to bed now...
SaS
--
       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!
  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter