4-18-00 PMMERGE Fix for FP 13 Breaks PMMail Directory Icons

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 07:45:08 +0200 (CED)

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000 22:31:41 -0700 (PDT), James F. Marshall wrote:

> I've seen at least one other person report this.  FWIW, I see
> the same problem in PMINews, so this may have something to do
> with the specific code that is common to both programs.
>
> Anyone else see this after applying the PMMERGE fix?
>
> At least the fix allows me to print from PMfax again.

Could please clarify. I'm on FP12-german and I can pront from PMFax (Keller
Fax), so I'm not sure what's going on.
SaS
--
       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!
  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter