PMMail/2 and .vcf attachments

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:05:52 -0300 (ADT)

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:01:08 +0100 (BST), Brian Morrison wrote:

>I just noticed today that PMMail/2 crashes when I try to open a .vcf
>attachment, I don't know if one must apply specific MIME settings to
>get this to work. In addition, I would expect that if I choose to add
>the sender to my address book that the information contained in the vcf
>should be used but it appears not to be.
>
>Any ideas anyone, or is this another thing to be added to the bug list?

I haven't opened one for some time but have never had a problem with
.vcf attachments. Can anyone send me one to test?

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6