PMMail/2 and .vcf attachments

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:33:03 +0100

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:21:03 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 19:17:37 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:
>
>>Simon, would you mind sending this .vcf to me direct, I can't seem to
>>jump through the hoop needed to send it to myself and have PMMail
>>recognise it as a VCard. Ta!
>
>Done!

Right, well opening that in PMMail 2000 Pro works, I get an address
book tabbed dialog pop up with all the information in it with an Add
button.

You say that you created this using PMMail, could you say exactly how,
I don't see any commands anywhere to do that.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails