PMMail/2 and .vcf attachments

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:26:23 +0100

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:38:50 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:34:36 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:
>
>>That's even more puzzling, it would appear that PMMail/2 sees the PGP
>>stuff for one purpose but not for the other.
>
>PMMAIL/2 does not have a "security" tab in address book entries.

No, I realise that, what I meant was that it would be nice if the PGP
interface were enhanced to include this tab and for PMMail in general
to have the functions relating to VCards discussed here in the last two
days.

I know this requires the PGP SDK rather than the external PGP
implementation, but I'm sure some way could be found to tie the two
together better.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails