PGP problems

Skip Huffman pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 11:39:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:27:45 -0300, Trevor Smith wrote:

>Sad isn't it? Like you alluded to, everyone should use PGP, but no
>one does.

I know that I at least would use it more if I could use it more
automatically.  A couple of minor changes in PMMail would do it.
 First the address book should have an entry that indicates
whether I have a public key for the person, and whether I have
sent a public key to them. If I have shared keys with someone,
I should have an option to always encrypt or sign messages to
that person.

If I had that, I would encrypt pretty much everything that I
sent to anyone that I have a key for, and I would also be more
enthusiastic in my key collecting endeavors.

So, what do you say, Trevor?