PGP problems

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 18:06:25 +0100

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:45:25 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 01:40:19PM -0300, Trevor Smith wrote:
>> I have just tested this by switching the default keys for two
>> accounts and it works.
>
>    Well, that is why I said IIRC.  It has been over a year.  :P

It's getting towards decision time too in some ways Steve. I think I
like the look of some of the Evolution tools on Helix Gnome, although
why they make it look like Outcast I don't know. There is a nice GUI
newsreader too, called PAN.

The prospect of new releases of GnuPG and also the prospect of having
IPv6 for encrypted comms in general when it is available seems very
nice. I have a horrible feeling that I'm going to have to give up on
OS/2 sooner than I planned, which in my case means less than 2 years. I
really want to be able to protect my own security and close down the
holes through which others can peer. OS/2 and PMMail has been a great
ride but I think I'll need to seriously get them running in parallel
soon so that I can ensure that I can do everything under Linux.

The silence over PMMail from BSW is just getting too long, it is
somewhere near six months now and nothing has been hinted at let alone
committed to.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails