PGP problems

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 20:21:32 +0200 (CDT)

On Wed, 02 Aug 2000 07:06:08 -0700, John Bridges wrote:

> So I don't really blame PGP anymore, I blame the email programs which haven't
> made use of the PGP API in their programs, or if they have, they make it a
> "special case", not something you would do automaticly.  Things like an
> option to request a key automaticly if you don't have one for a particular
> email address.

Well, ..er.. Outlook does that ... (hunting for cover) ... even if the rest
_is_ lousy.
And stop throwing those STONES!

BTw, at work I _have_ to use it. Company decision. But I would use PMMail
(which I got registered, even for the Win-Version) if it'd be able to work
with MS Exchange Servers ;->
(How about passing _that_ on, Trevor)

SaS
--
       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!
  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter