PGP problems

Steven Tryon pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 19:16:48 +0000

Trevor Smith wrote:

> (I have no idea if PMMail does or does not work with MS Exchange
> servers but if you say so, I have only this to comment...)
>
> Gee, I wonder why PMMail won't work with MS Exchange servers. :-)
>
> Can you say "embrace and break", er, I mean "embrace and extend"?

FWiW, I use PMMail/s routinely with MS Exchange as a POP client.  It works far
better with Exchange servers than does either Outlook 98 or Outlook Express.
LDAP lookup works very well also.  Never could make it work with OE or O98.
Which is to say, it seems the server side stays closer to standards than the
client side of the MS house.

Now if I could just get PMMail for Linux I wouldn't be reduced to using
Netscape...

Steve