PGP problems

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 16:22:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000 17:53:59 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    I think after looking those up it is safe to say that most every major
>news site has some stories on it.  Maybe if you look at something /other/ than
>the sports and comics you'd notice the decided lack of privacy government
>agencies want people to have.

I have read about carnivore.  I don't give a moldy rat's ass if they read
my mail.
So there's no reason to frustrate myself or waste bandwidth, disk space, or
cycles
with encryption.  I don't trust them, I don't think carnivore should exist,
but
my wasting time with PGP won't stop them.  I guess I'll have to work on
developing
some paranoia.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!