MX records and such

Darrell Shandrow pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 19:23:15 -0700

Hi Trevor,

Sounds complicated, but the tech you spoke with should certainly have
been able to escalate the matter to their network administration, who
should be able to diagnose and resolve the problem, if it is, in fact,
on their side.  If not, they should be able to give you some idea
what's going on.

Unfortunately, these days, Internet service providers tend to hire
techs who really aren't qualified for their positions.

Regards.