PGP problems

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 19:01:25 +0200 (CDT)

On Thu, 03 Aug 2000 08:42:58 -0400 (EDT), Skip Huffman wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Aug 2000 18:36:11 -0300, Trevor Smith wrote:
>
> >(I have no idea if PMMail does or does not work with MS Exchange
> >servers but if you say so, I have only this to comment...)
>
> PMMail does work with Exchange servers.  I do it all day long.
> (Just look at my headers)  I do have to put an IP address for my
> POP client, and I do have to run sendmail locally for SMTP, but
> other than that it works in a minimal fashion.

No, you're using the MS-Exchange Servere like a normal maiserver. But there
is this shitty MS-Mode for Windoze-networks.... If the corporate decision
says no POP, no SMTP (no TCPIP ports except 80) you're just plain out of
luck (or in knee-deep)
saS
--
       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!
  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter