MailRoam (long append), was: Re: I have a horrid suspicion...

gomez pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 04 Aug 2000 08:03:31 +0200

On Thu, 03 Aug 2000 17:26:05 -0700 (PDT), Shawn Tayler wrote:

>On Thu, 03 Aug 2000 23:02:39 +0100, David Gaskill wrote:
>
>>I have a horrid suspicion that PMMail is not capable of doing what is
>>necessary.

is there anyone that know/use the freeware MailRoam ?

NOTE: I've never tried it and I'm not shure that PMMail can use it;
well... I've don't understoud HOW to set my PMMail to try it... :(

any suggestion appreciated ;)

Mauro
(cut&paste)

    MailRoam
    Version 1.0.3
    Trigon Software

    trigon@email.com

    http://trigon.dyndns.org/mailroam.html
    http://www.angelfire.com/mn/trigon/mailroam.html

    Oct 26, 1999

New for 1.0.3:

    * Fixes some recurring bugs with Dial-Up Networking.

MailRoam is a tool for automating the task of redirecting sent mail
from Windows 95/98/NT users when they roam between networks.  Often,
roaming will require changing the SMTP server configuration for
browsers and email clients due to anti-spam protection on certain
mail servers which prohibits relaying through a server from outside
their network.  This tool allows you to configure all of the networks
you normally roam to and automatically redirect outbound mail to the
local network's mail server.

Please use the Feedback item on the Help menu to report bugs or make
suggestions.

NOTE:  Certain Help menu items require a "default browser" as
configured by most Windows browsers, as URLs are passed to the
Windows shell for processing.  Feedback also requires handling by
your browser of mailto: URLs.  If you don't have this configured,
or if this doesn't work, send feedback to the contact email address
above.

The installer for this product was created using Installer VISE from
MindVision Software.  For more information on Installer VISE, contact:

    MindVision Software
    7201 North 7th Street
    Lincoln, NE 68521-8913

    Voice: (402) 477-3269