PGP problems

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 05 Aug 2000 14:46:12 -0300 (ADT)

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:44:25 -0700 (PDT), Froggyball wrote:

>(For those of you who think that you should use PGP all the time, lest
>"they" get suspicious when you send encrypted messages some of the time,
>consider that most people do NOT send encrypted messages. By the same
>token, who do you think "they" will be zeroing in on? Those minority of
>"suspicious" characters who always send encrypted, obviously they have
>something to hide... ;)

This logic is sound, although probably paranoid, I'll admit. That is
exactly why we advocate *everyone* use PGP and why we would be
willing to be martyrs to the cause and "act suspiciously" and use PGP
ourselves to get things rolling.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor