PGP problems

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 05 Aug 2000 14:51:52 -0300 (ADT)

On Fri, 04 Aug 2000 23:30:54 +0100, David Gaskill wrote:

>Even in this tiny, backward offshore island of Europe we have heard of self-
>fulfilling prophecies; we have also heard of lost causes ...

Your attitude isn't very admirable. If it was a great effort and you
deemed it a lost cause, I would not fault you for refusing to try.

But since it isn't that much of an effort -- really none at all once
you set things up -- even if it is a lost cause, why refuse to try?

You can't be right about everything. Maybe you're wrong about PGP's
eventual popularity. But if you *are* always correct, then I guess
you're right, there's no point trying.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor