Privacy from whom?

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 16:40:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000 10:11:48 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>The net effect is the same, the difference is that it is harder to fight
>the extreme left viewpoint because it is "for the good of the people".  Most
>people just don't realize the 2nd half is that it is also at the expense of
>the people.

Heavens, we agree.  Is this the first time? <g>  Of course, I'm a
Libertarian
from way back.  I will admit to voting Republican from time to time to keep
some sleaze like Gore from getting or keeping office.  I'm beginning to
wonder
if that's a good idea.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!