ENOUGH!!! (was Re: Privacy from whom?)

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:05:19 -0700

On Thu, Aug 10, 2000 at 06:59:53PM -0400, Darin McBride wrote:
> By "ruling" on Paul's moderation attempts.  Steve is attempting to
> quash a conversation - that the conversation that is being quashed is
> another moderation attempt is not really relevant - which is part of
> moderation.  At least, according to Steve's convoluted rules it is.

    No, I was reminding the list as a whole of the one real, albeit, unsaid
rule of the list.  Don't try to moderate.  That is different than telling him,
or you, or someone else to shaddap.  Please tell me that you do recognize the
difference between making a statement and taking action.

> Are you blind?  Steve said, and you quoted it, "don't even think about
> [moderating]".  Steve is being very direct in telling people what to
> think.

    Never said I'd prosecute.  :P

> This is true - but it doesn't change the circumstances any.

    Whatever.  Do what'cha want.  Point still stands, there are no moderators
so please don't moderate.