ENOUGH!!! (was Re: Privacy from whom?)

Ken Diehl pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:11:21 -0400

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 19:51:48 -0400 (EDT), Darin McBride wrote:

>And Paul has not moderated - he just asked people in a thread to go
>away.

If that's what he *really* did (I'll give him the benefit of the doubt
and assume that's not what he meant) then no he did moderate - he did
what I'm reminded of in Monty Python's Holy Grail: "elp, elp, I'm being
repressed," etc.  Asking list members not to moderate is asking them
what to (not) do, not what to think.  OTOH, asking them to go away is
IMO repression.

Ken Diehl, PhD, PE
Director of Engineering Programs
211 Deloach Hall
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403
Voice:  (910) 962-4079
FAX:    (910) 962-4193