how to stop outlook from coming up!

xavier caballe pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:23:38 +0200

>>>Can someone tell me how to stop outlook from coming up when I click
>>>on an email address in explorer or office 97 document?  I DID tell
>>>PMMAil when it installed that I wanted it as my default email
>>>program, it DOES run at all times my computer is on, but I am getting
>>>to believe microsoft explorer and microsoft office maybe hardcode

You have to go to "Start->Settings->Control Panel->Internet Options->Programs" and set PMMail as your default
email program.

Also, there's a bug on the PMMail 2000 installer that may affect you (PMMail sets a registry entry incorrectly). You can
check how to fix it at http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000099.html

Xavi
---
 Out from the barrio, you hear my rhythm from your radio
 You feel the tunning of the world so soft and slow
 Turning you round and round.