Netscape compatibility PMMail-like?

Bill Wood pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 09:01:24 -0700

The config/user files compatibility/commonality between PMMail
for OS2 and for Windows is a very nice feature, and has save me
many reboots and complicated coherence problems.

Is there a way to reference common 'user' data for both OS2 and
Win Netscape? The formats appear the same. Alternately, is
there an editing tool or utility that can combine the
bookmark.htm files between the versions so we can establish
coherency, at least from time to time.

Previously, I used only OS2 for internet activities, but online
gaming has changed all that. Since PMMail allows me to
seemlessly process email from either OS, it would be really
nice to have a comparable feature for NS.

Any help appreciated.

w3
w3

Bill Wood