ENOUGH!!! (was Re: Privacy from whom?)

Steve Marvin pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:21:58 -0400

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 08:17:22 -0400 (EDT), Skip Huffman wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:17:47 -0400, Steve Marvin wrote:
>
>>Or more expensive apparently, I read that the server edition of Millenium(1)
>>is going to run between $4000 and $5000 US.
>>
>>(1) That's NT 5.0 for those of us that got lost in the name game.
>
>are they honestly going to (mis)spell it, with one n?

Pasted it from an article on zdnet, didn't even think to question it.

>(Not a spelling flame, if you, Steve, missed the old "n" key, I
>really don't care. If MS can't spell the most overused word of
>the past couple of years, then they have actually managed to
>sink deeper into the pit of incompentence.)

No offence taken.

I wouldn't put it past them, quite a lot of their documentation
(such as it is) could use a run through a *third-party* spelling
checker, and considering the problems that I have encountered
with their API's I won't touch that incompetence with a very
long pole.