PMMail on my desktop, files on notebook?

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:50:48 -0300 (ADT)

On Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:16:53 +0000, Steven Tryon wrote:

>I would think you would only need multiple licences if you were running=

>multiple OSs, otherwise seems to me you are running one copy in two
>places.  (But I'm no expert on such things...)

Part of the license (which can be found at
http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com/html/support/bin/license.txt):

  2) DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. =B7 The SOFTWARE
  PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may
  not be separated for use on more than one computer.

And

  5) DUAL-MEDIA SOFTWARE. Regardless of the type or size of the
  medium you receive, you may use only that one medium that is
  appropriate for your single computer. You may not use or install
  the other medium on another computer, including but not limited to
  portable computers under the exclusive control of the software
  end-user.

In a nutshell, one license per computer, I believe.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor