Problems with PmMail2000 and MS IE 5.5

xavier caballe pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:16:45 +0200

>should unlock it. Additionally there are no accounts so I suspect that
>it is launched with an erroneous working directory. Is this a known
>problem, and have anyone a solution?

Yes, there's a bug on the PMMail install that does not properly set a registry entry. Open RegEdit and goto the key :

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blueprint software works\PMMail

Now change the key ShellDirectory so that in this key is the directory of where your mail is stored.

Xavi
---
 Out from the barrio, you hear my rhythm from your radio
 You feel the tunning of the world so soft and slow
 Turning you round and round.