Python

David Gaskill pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:10:04 +0100

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:11:33 +0200 (CDT), Winfried Tilanus wrote:

>There is still the option to do it by filter:
>
>Create a manual filter that adds the sender to a address book that is
>created for this purpose select all the mail in the folder, apply the
>filter and send everybody in the address book the mail.
>
>This should be fairly easy.

Many thanks for your suggestion which works well when applied to the
Inbox. Unfortunately I need to get the addresses of those to whom mail
has been sent from the contents of the Sent mail box and it seems that
it is only possible to add the "From" address to an address book and not
the "To" address.

Can you see any way around this? (Not involving Python ...)

David