T-4 and counting...

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:47:46 +0100

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:31:00 -0400, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>It is better organized for him than me.   A lot of what I have been
>told he won't announce.

That is a slightly worrying statement, after this length of time I
would expect to have everything crossed and dotted. If there is stuff
that isn't for release, the assumption must be that it isn't positive.
Or have I just got too cynical?

>I am just not sure of what he will announce.

OK, I can understand that if it is still a bit in flux.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails