T-4 and counting...

John Bridges pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:41:26 -0700

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:25:57 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Ignoring the details, will Thursday's announcement offer anything more
>tangible than an announcement of future promises?

Thursday's annoucment will be a firm date on when we can expect some detailed
announcements.

Or perhaps it will be something you all dread but suspect:

We announce that we are 100% behind PMMail, and feel it has a real future
with BluePrintTheLongestCompanyNameURLYouHaveEverTypedSoftwareWorks.

We are glad to announce that PMMail is for retail purchase right now from
BPSW, and we are certain to continue those sales even long after the market
for our product has dried up (for example all the end of life OS/2 products
we are picking up).

Although we have no major updates to announce for PMMail at this time, you
can be assured that we are working on PMMail, and will let everyone know when
we have something to show.

Thanks for being a local customer!