A question about PMMail!

Bill Wood pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:44:33 -0700 (PDT)

FORTRAN is still used extensively for large simulations, such
as for aircraft flight control. It's fast and most engineers
(who actually do the simulations) can read it, including me. I
do believe that MatLab and ACSL produce native FORTRAN source.

w3

+++++

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:59:28 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

w3

Bill Wood
Las Vegas, NV
wwwood@lv.rmci.net