Python

David Gaskill pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 23:14:16 +0100

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:23:54 -0700 (PDT), The Doughnut Rep wrote:

>	More likely the issue is that OS/2 comes standard installed with
>Rexx, but Rexx for WinNT/95 is a product that you must purchase
>separately. Since David has already claimed to be a non-programmer,
>assuming that he does not have Rexx already installed would not be
>sticking my neck out too far, I should think.
>
>Personally, I would've just gone to my address book and dragged everyone
>to one mail message to update everyone. I'm sure David has valid reasons,
>but I can't imagine myself ever needing to send to everyone in my "Sent
>Mail" list. But if you really have _that_ many people to send to, you can
>resort to the scheme I described earlier, unless you like pen 'n paper.

Thanks for your response.

The problem is that, in the case of this account, most of the people to whom
mail has been sent do not appear in the address book. I do have a valid reason
for writing to them all but I won't bore you with the details.

I hate the idea of paper and pencil but I am not sure  what earlier scheme you
are referring to- perhaps you could remind me.

Thanks again,

David