Survey (pmmail)

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:38:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:37:35 -0400, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/3800/pmmail2000.htm
>Message from Thomas should be up within the hour.

Hi Jimmy,

As far as I can tell, the full extent of the Announcement posted by
Thomas is:

  "It is time once again to prepare the next release
  and as always we would like to solicit your input."

Is that the announcement we've been waiting for for 7 months or is
there something more substantial we can expect to receive "by the end
of the month"?

Is this survey the net result of all the development work that
reportedly has been ongoing at BSW since February?

Will bug fixes for the current PMMail versions be issued before the
next release?

Is there somewhere on the page where it mentions the date by which
updates or fixes already promised this past spring can be expected?

Is there some way to submit the large compiled lists of bugs and
problems with PMMail instead of being limited to the single entry on
the survey?  Does BSW still have the copies sent last year?

Would OS/2 subscriptions include a guarantee for the release of updates
and bug fixes within a specified period of time?

Thanks,

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com