[pmmail-list] Speaking of "from"

Maynard Riley pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:23:32 -0600 (CST)

After some consideration of Kevin's suggestion below, I would like to
offer my support for this feature request.

For my purposes, I'd like each folder to have the option of
configurable from and reply-to fields, entered into the outbound
message from whichever folder is currently active when the message
composition is initiated. As the holder of a domain name I have a great
many different email names and personnas, most of which use the same
servers for pop and smtp; and it's just way too burdensome to use
separate accounts for each of them.

The existing account settings would be the default for any folder
settings which were not customized; and the account settings could have
a global option for using this feature or not. Obviously this would
require additional pages for the folder settings notebook; but the
folder.ini files are already implemented ;-}

Additional templating on a per active folder basis could become a
future enhancement.

Thanks for your support and consideration,

	`~Maynard