[pmmail-list] test

Ian Manners pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:48:31 +1100 (EDT)

Hi Hazen

>Thanks.  Strange as it may seem the last post I have was one of my own.
> I thought it was a copy but checked the header and it came through the
>list.  Maybe after the first things will pick up.

If you mean the os/2 PMMail list, yes, I got your post, it sort of startled me
as it come through on a different email account of mine, as well as my os2
account, first one in a few months I've recieved from the OS/2 list.

Makes me wonder if maybe there isnt anyone else on the OS/2 list ?

Cheers
Ian Manners

"A kind word & gun get more than just a kind word." - Capone