BUG? Alt + keys in address book don't work

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail@dmiyu.org
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 02:27:18 -0800 (PST)

Hazen...
The keys you mention function /as designed/ on my system.

On Fri, 22 Dec 2000 07:36:10 -0600 (CST), Hazen Woods wrote:

>Just attempted to use the keyboard to add over 30 new address to an
>address book.  Discovered that some work and some don't.  Specifically:
>
> Alt-B  does NOT open that subdirectory.  Instead it opens a new
>message window.

Alt-B  is /designed/ to open a new message window. With the Address Book
Manager window in focus on the desktop, it means to draft message to
everyone in selected Address Book.

> Alt-A  simply does NOTHING.

Alt-A  is also /designed/ to open a new message window. With the Address
Book Manager window /in focus/ on the desktop, it means to draft message
to all selected addresses. It requires that you select at least one
address or it does nothing.

>FWIW, simply using Alt and the arrow keys I can access both of the
>above subdirectories.

What were you trying to do? It also depends on what window is /in focus/
at the time you use the shortcut keys.

>The rest work as they should.
>
>Should this be added to the bug list?  Is there a workaround.

Nope. Works as designed here.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris