PMMail attachments??

xavier caballe pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:27:33 +0100

>I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but it seems that any attachments I
>send aren't being sent correctly. If I send a message with an attachment to
>another PMMail user, everything is fine but that same message sent to another
>email client (Outlook, for example) results in something like this:

I have a similar problem when I send a PGP signed message with an attachment to Outlook users. If I don't encrypt/sign the
message, they receive it correctly.

Xavi
---
 My Name is Raincheck and I need a shot of Rhythm'n'Blues!!!
 When you hear that engine drone, I'm on the road again and I'm searching for the philosophers stone