PMMAIL 2.3 for OS/2: Colour of 'Negotiating' box

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:44:50 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:56:27 -0400 (AST), Trevor Smith wrote:

>I can't comment on your bug-fix assumptions (because I haven't fully
>tested the newer file yet) but your logic is mostly sound. It is a
>newer version; Jimmy and I have been trying to get the darn thing
>found/released for a while (an administrative mixup made it disappear
>for a while); it was quietly placed on the FTP site but not announced
>yet.

HI Trevor,

Are we still going to get an announcement this week regarding a
timeline for updates and a new programmer for PMMail?  For me it would
be a long awaited indication that there truly is a future for PMMail/2
and 2K.  What's the good news?!?

Thanks,

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com