Timeline

Jimmy McCorquodale pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:24:53 -0500

I am talking to the new programmer and Thomas today regarding the timeline
and various other changes that will be made at the site and with Blueprint
Software Works.

Right now it is a matter of not enough hours in the day to get everything done.
I plan to be able tomorrow give some further info regarding a timeline (may not
be much though).

jimmy

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:55:44 -0400 (AST), Trevor Smith wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:44:50 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:
>
>>Are we still going to get an announcement this week regarding a
>>timeline for updates and a new programmer for PMMail?  For me it would
>>be a long awaited indication that there truly is a future for PMMail/2
>>and 2K.  What's the good news?!?
>
>I honestly can't comment. You are best off asking Thomas Bradford
>such questions. Sorry.
>

>--
> Trevor Smith          | Most of humanity has always been
> trevor@haligonian.com | insane, at least some of the time.
> www.haligonian.com    |              - Arthur C. Clarke

PMMail 2000 Professional with PGP now legal for export !!!
Ask me about the upgrade

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr.
jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

Blueprint Software Works, Inc.