Test - ignore

Jim Nuytens pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 02 Jan 2000 22:39:44 +0000

On Sun, 02 Jan 2000 23:22:48 +0100 (ECT), Rolf Garske wrote:

>So have I. I have the feeling that anyone else is hiding in bunkers
>or is afraid to start his computers because of all this Y2K scare.

Not me. Kept the OS/2 machine and the Novell server running the whole
time.

So far, the only machine that had a rollover problem was the P75
machine that I hadn't turned on in a few weeks (it's a lowend game
machine for relatives' kids). When I got around to flipping it on, the
date had rolled to 1994 instead of 2000. Took a whole minute to fix
that.